Tulum Private Tour All Inclusive from Cancun and Riviera Maya
: Available all year : Tulum : 10hr Tour.
- “This is a must see” Excellent experience, spiritual, historic, opportunity to take photos and explore ruins up close. You can find an affordable tour that takes you to the ruins & from there you can spend hours looking and wandering. - Vanessa G - Atlanta, Georgia
- “Must see” Absolutely great. The defense wall still standing, the temples, the history. On one of the temples you can see the colors and the hands of the constructor (the signature of the constructor). And the view of the see from the cliff is unique. - Camelia V - Bucharest, Romania
Tulum Private Tour All Inclusive Includes:
- Access to Tulum archaeological site
- 1 Food and 1 beer in the Restaurant “Cenote dos Ojos”
- Bottled water on van and cooler (2 per passenger)
- Access to the "Cenote dos Ojos"
- Bilingual Guide at Arqueological Site and Bilingual Driver
- Transportation in a shuttle van for 10 hours at your service to visit surroundings
- Taxes and insurance
||Price per Van
||Price per Pax
Tulum Private Tour All Inclusive Overview:
Tulum mayan ruins tour is the opportunity to meet the majestic walled city, an ancient trading center for the Mayans and it was the most important seaport for the Mayan Empire. Tulum is located above a 12 meter (36ft) cliff facing the Caribbean Sea, right where the castle is, you will have a wonderful view of the turquoise water of the area which is unique. You can even go down to the beach and swim just like the mayans did, this is an opportunity you can’t miss!
After your Tulum excursion, you will have the opportunity to visit a nice cenote (sinkhole) with crystal clear water named “Cenote dos Ojos” where you can cool off, if you want, you can also have a good meal at the restaurant.
- Use fresh clothes and comfortable shoes for walking, a hat and sunglasses
- Use only biodegradable sunblock and insect repellent
- Bring extra clothes
- Bring credit card or cash with you to buy souvenirs and for tips
- Pictures and Tips
- Snorkeling equipment: New snorkeling tube per person, mask, life jacket and fins in “Cenote dos Ojos”
- We recommend your pick up between 7:00 am to 7:30 am
- Children age range is 5 to 11 years old
- The archaeological site charges an extra fee to enter with video cameras
Tulum Private Tour