Tulum Regular Tour From Cancun and The Riviera Maya
: Available all year : Tulum, Quintana Roo : 10hrs Tour.
- “This is a must see” Excellent experience, spiritual, historic, opportunity to take photos and explore ruins up close. You can find an affordable tour that takes you to the ruins & from there you can spend hours looking and wandering. - Vanessa G - Atlanta, Georgia
- “Must see” Absolutely great. The defense wall still standing, the temples, the history. On one of the temples you can see the colors and the hands of the constructor (the signature of the constructor). And the view of the see from the cliff is unique. - Camelia V - Bucharest, Romania
Tulum Regular Private Tour Includes:
- Access to Tulum archaeological site
- Taxes and insurance
- Bottled water on van and cooler (2 per passenger)
- Transportation in a shuttle van for 10 hours at your service to visit surroundings
||Price per Van
||Price per Pax
Tulum Regular Private Tour Overview:
Our Tulum Express Private tour provides you with the opportunity to visit the world-famous walled city, an ancient trading center for the Mayans and the most important seaport for the Mayan Empire. Don't miss the chance to visit one of the best things to do in Cancun & The Riviera Maya.
Majestically positioned above a 12 meter (36 ft.) cliff facing the Caribbean Sea, you will be able to explore “El Castillo” (The castle facing the sea) and have a wonderful view of the beach and turquoise water which makes the setting unique. Visit Tulum Ruins with us and Book our Tulum Express Tour!
- Use fresh clothes and comfortable shoes for walking, a hat and sunglasses
- Use only biodegradable sunblock and insect repellent
- Bring credit card or cash with you to buy souvenirs and for tips
- Tips and pictures
- Breakfast or lunch
- We recommend your pick up between 7:00 am to 7:30 am
- The cost of using camcorders is $4 USD approximately
- Children under 5 years old get free admission
- Children range is 5 to 11 years old
- From 09:00 to 17:00